Skip to main content



 SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE SUMMARY

  P.S If you say; cut the BS you can directly scroll down to the article summary starting with the "" sign.


  Welcome again to one of the creepiest blogger's blog. Who doesn't have a blogger friend and who didn't know anything about blogging at all? Even if I am doing this you should make it too, I believe. I am sure you are saying what a weirdo when I always feed my ego like I always say I am a super-genius. In this article, I will not earn you money but let you mock me (I will earn you money with my ad only). Because this article is the one which put me in my place. I will translate it from a science magazine so I hope it will be easy for you to read. I will really investigate if it would be easier for you to read the article without my noise in the first place. Yes, it would be easier for an asocial weirdo to write less. 


  This is one of the best gifts I can give to you. Free money from a global company. When you sign up for free you will get $100 and when you refer the site to your friend you will get $200 each immediately. 

  Just mail me at mertatakan53@gmail.com P.S If you are extremely rich enough to not taking these free 1000s of dollars, I can be your ugly bodyguard protecting you from stock exchanges.


  "" Some of the other hominid lines were much technologically equipped than us. They were on the earth much before than us and their brains were most likely much advanced. 

  If you would bet on those days if Neanderthals or humans will survive, you would merely bet on Neanderthals. Neanderthals had a much-advanced culture and they were even healing the patients.

  But how could we survive against Neanderthals? The secret is that in comparison to other humid lines, we are more friendly. We are experts at working with other persons, even with foreigners. Our best habit is our capability to domesticating ourselves. An example of this is the extinction of wolves and dogs are getting bigger in population.

  But we are not that friendly nowadays, what is the solution for that? The best way of ending the conflict between groups is ending the threat agent and rising the interaction between people.""

  


  

Comments

mertatakan53@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *