Skip to main content

 



PHYTON SUMMARY COMING SOON+BITCOIN NEWS SUMMARY


  P.S If you say; cut the BS you can directly scroll down to the article summary starting with the "" sign.


  Welcome to the weird book blog with 2 titles and 2 content. I will make a summary of Bitcoin news because for 2 reasons. My first reason is that I want to give suggestions about 2 sites I have discovered which both will make you money online and pays well. And my other reason is that one of my readers liked my summary of Bitcoin tips. 

  The first site is definitely legit, the one which I will summarize the news about it (Coinbase) is legit and pays well, but I don't know the other one. Because the other website is great and seems too good to be true where you earn money by reading articles. I hope my friends who are reading my blog would not find my writing boring and learn about the money-paying sites. The first site you can earn is Coinbase and the other similar site is publish0x. Its name seems a little scam but there seem to be some people getting paid and the people who say it is a scam wanted to write an article that is not their own. I say I am a super genius but I believe in what websites say mostly so, please inform me if you think publish0x is a scam. https://www.publish0x.com?a=9wdLgDZrbj

  I must end my thoughts with "Best regards" I guess. While every good person is another value, you are also someone who is reading a weird writing blog even one day before Christmas. It really is an honor to reach you.


  "" -Coinbase( where you can earn by signing up) Gets Ready For Its IPO

Wrap Finance Loses Nearly $8M in Flash Loan Attack: They are the latest victim with $7.7 million.

- The Graph Launches on Mainnet: The project is backed by the likes of Framework, Coinbase Ventures, Compound, and Digital Currency Group.

Nexus Mutual Hacker: The hacker who targeted Nexus Mutual CEO Hugh Karp and stole $8.3 million has asked for a ransom of 4.5k ETH, or around $3 million. The stolen funds are already on the move, with DEXs being used to swap at $2.7 million worth of NXM tokens 

FTX Ahead of Its Competition With Tokenized Weed Stocks: Bankman-Fried joined the excitement with a pun-filled statement, saying that “To be blunt, this is one of the dopest joint listings we've done. FTX: blazing a path forward and weeding out the competition”.

Mike Novogratz: Make Bitcoin 5% of Your Portfolio: Regarding Bitcoin’s price, he said that it could “certainly fall back to $14,000” but that it would not go back to zero. Novogratz also said that his personal portfolio consisted of 50% in cryptocurrencies.""


  This is one of the best gifts I can give to you. Free money from a global company. When you sign up for free you will get $100 and when you refer the site to your friend you will get $200 each immediately. 

  Just mail me at mertatakan53@gmail.com P.S If you are extremely rich enough to not taking these free 1000s of dollars, I can be your ugly bodyguard protecting you from stock exchanges.






Comments

mertatakan53@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *