Skip to main content

 



HELLO DEAR SUPPORTERS


  P.S If you say; cut the BS you can directly go to the article summary starting with "" sign.


  This is your laziest blogger with even being lazy on learning to be a blogger. But I have an explanation for this and the rest of the sentence may first seem irrelevant but it is an explanation really. I actually like my idea of summarizing articles because I can come up with inventions on the subject. Now, after a little break, I am now considering to make summaries about youtube videos or newspapers. I hope you like these features of my site going nuts with summarizing. Don't worry, I will try to keep the content cool because you are cool persons who like to read and support me. By the way, I liked the guy's content who I am about to summarize, and I will give you the link to his video. I am taking the risk of your liking or disliking my summarizing with this move. You may want to take trading tips from his videos or you may want to sneak into your child's laptop and secretly subscribe to his channel. So that your child will learn about Bitcoins when learning about drones. No this is not the way I kind of evolved as John Stuart Mill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uknQ7bnkICg


  This is one of the best gifts I can give to you. Free money from a global company. When you sign up for free you will get $100 and when you refer the site to your friend you will get $200 each immediately. 

  Just mail me at mertatakan53@gmail.com P.S If you are extremely rich enough to not taking these free 1000s of dollars, I can be your ugly bodyguard protecting you from stock exchanges.

  "" Tip 1- never trade with leverage. You can lose everything in an unexpected situation.

Tip 2- Make sure you always have money aside for all your expenses. You won't want to lose the money you have to pay for your child.

Tip 3- Don't trade with money you don't have. Firstly because working so much will teach you the value of your money and borrowing from institutions will get you in a debt circle.

Tip 4- Lower your expectations. You can completely crash with betting your everything.

Tip 5- Don't put your all money in 1 share. Even the grant companies like Tesla can go bankrupt just as Lehman Brothers did.""

Comments

Post a Comment

mertatakan53@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *