Skip to main content




ALOHA FRIENDS


  Hello, dear article summary lovers. Today I will not summarize an article but don't worry it will not be longer than a summary. I am still celebrating my birthday on the 3rd day so I will make it short.


  I will write about geniuses and what I think about the subject since I am also a super genius. I may be a disgrace to the super genius community but I am a person too. 

  

  My favorite genius is William James Sidis. My thinking about geniuses is that they become merely like ordinary people when they go over 200 IQ, yes I am jealous of some. I am thinking this because of the photo Tesla took on the beach.


  This is one of the best gifts I can give to you. Free money from a global company. When you sign up for free you will get $100 and when you refer the site to your friend you will get $200 each immediately. 

  Just mail me at mertatakan53@gmail.com P.S If you are extremely rich enough to not taking these free 1000s of dollars, I can be your ugly bodyguard protecting you from stock exchanges.

  

  My second favorite is not Tesla but Da Vinci. It is not because Da Vinci has a greater IQ, it is because he is a great example of today's geniuses as being a versatile man in taking care of various subjects.


  My last favorite genius is the man who has found the trade. He is the person I guess whose work has earned millions of people billions. And make people think about innovation. I hope the people who are good and smart will make trading more. 


Comments

mertatakan53@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *