Skip to main content

 

Hello Book Lover Friend,

  Welcome to the site where you show what you really like

  We all want to see what phrases and words you have underlined. It can be anything from books&newspapers to poems. 

  Please don't feel shy to send all your underlined words. I can publish your content with a nickname if you would choose to. Yes, you can send your course notes too if you think is a fit, but I may not highlight them😀. You can always contact me via mertatakan53@gmail.com.

  By the way, I will try to upload Bach pieces I like. I would love to hear your music suggestions basing on the content you shared.


  This is one of the best gifts I can give to you. Free money from a global company. When you sign up for free you will get $100 and when you refer the site to your friend you will get $200 each immediately. 

  Just mail me at mertatakan53@gmail.com P.S If you are extremely rich enough to not taking these free 1000s of dollars, I can be your ugly bodyguard protecting you from stock exchanges.

  Let me start with a worldwide known Turkish poet: 

Yes, I am a traitor, if you are patriot, if you are nation lover, (then) I am the traitor
of the nation, I am the traitor.
If the nation is your farms,
if the nation is what's in your cases and checkbooks,
if the nation is, to starve on the macadam,
if a nation is, to shiver like a dog in the winter and to suffer from malaria in the summer,
if the nation is to drink our red blood in your factories,
if the nation is the nails of your landlords,
if the nation is, laniferous catechism, if the nation is, the nightstick,
your allowance, your paychecks, if these are the nation,
If the nation is, American bases, American bomb, American fleet, and cannon,
If the nation is not to be freed of our stinking darkness,
I am the traitor.
Publish it on three columns with screaming pitch-black fonts:
Nâzım Hikmet is still continuing to be a traitor.








Comments

Post a Comment

mertatakan53@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *